Team NaWaK`s Index du Forum
Team NaWaK`s
La Team .Nk` Ouvre c'est Porte
Team NaWaK`s Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Nik Co-lo.r Efex Pro 3.0

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team NaWaK`s Index du Forum -> Les .Nk` IG -> Résultats des Wars !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nik Co-lo.r Efex Pro 3.0 Répondre en citant

Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 >

Thanks. This will give you the opportunity to use the Color Efex Pro filter effects at reduced opacity by cutting down the opacity of the duplicate layer to which the filter was applied. Nik makes organizing and keeping track of the filter collection a little easier by dividing them onto separate tabs. Harold gives frequent digital photography workshops, many under the auspices of the Point Reyes National Seashore Association. Figure 1: To open Color Efex Pro, choose its menu item, found under Nik Software on the Photoshop filter menu. However, by trying out the possibilities made available on the Processing drop-down list, Ive got a huge palette of possible color shift choiceswhich I can easily apply selectively to portions of my photo using layers and layer masks. Probably someone in marketing thought the whole thing would sound better with one more word in the software namebut this is software for serious amateur photographers and professionals alike. But first let me cover the commercial details. The ratings you see may vary by country or region.. I really enjoyed the review of the latest version of the Nik software, but am a bit disappointed that it was never mentioned how effective Color efex Pro is when used in conjunction with Capture NX2.

This product is backordered This product has been archived You must email to register Temporarily out of inventory This product is currently unavailable for individual sale. .. I name the layer Color Efex Glamour Glow and usually reduce its opacity to about 30%. Close Versions of Color Efex Pro All versions of Color Efex Pro Version License Language O.S. By the way, dont worry about the Pro tacked on to the end of the name of this product. Use the Site Map below to find what page interests you: Site Map: About Us FAQ Photography Forums Black & White Photography - Film & Processing Forum Black & White Photography - Printing & Finishing Forum Business of Photography Forum Canon EOS Camera Forum Casual Conversations Classic Camera Forum Digital Camera Forum Digital Darkroom Forum Photography Education Forum Film & Processing Forum Large Format Photography Forum Leica & Rangefinders Forum Photo Lighting Forum Medium Format Photography Forum Nature Photography Forum Photo News Forum Nikon Camera Forum No Words Forum Olympus Camera Forum Pentax Camera Forum Philosophy of Photography Forum Photo Critique Forum Portraits & Fashion Photography Forum Sony Camera Forum Sports Photography Forum Street & Documentary Photography Forum Travel Photography Forum Wedding & Social Photography Forum Photography Equipment Photography Equipment Classifieds Building a Digital SLR System Canon Photo Equipment Nikon Photo Equipment Leica Photo Equipment Olympus Photo Equipment Pentax Photo Equipment Sony Photo Equipment Digital Camera Bodies 35mm Camera Bodies Medium Format Photo Equipment Large Format Photo Equipment Register / Subscribe Contact Photo Gallery Search Gallery Browse Top Photos Top Portfolios Top Photographers Photos of the Week Critique Forum Presentations Editors' Picks Rate Photos Share Your Photographs My Workspace My Portfolio Critique Forum Request a Critique Rate Photos Photography Community Photography Forums Community News Blog Email Newsletters Photo Equipment Classifieds Neighbor Recommendations Member Directory Who's Online? Site Feedback Register / Subscribe Photography Articles Portrait Photography SlideshowFeatured Member: Alf BaileyFeatured Member: Bela MolnarMacro Photography SlideshowThe Human Face of Climate ChangeFeatured Member: Daniel BruhinShooting Food Like a Pro25 ValentinesFeatured Member: Ulla WolkLightroom Tips by Lightroom Coffee Break Featured Member: Scott CromwellPhotography Exercise: Animal Photography Photographing SnowflakesFeatured Member: Klaus PriebeDigital Camera Features and Functions - Part 1Nancy Borowick: Cancer Family, Ongoing Embracing FallFrom DOCfield to Visa pour l'Image: A European Tour of Documentary PhotographyThe November Monthly Project25 Mysterious Photos 1996-2016 NameMedia, Inc. Try again. The Tonal Contrast filter increases the tonal contrast, slightly decreases the tonal range, and adds sharpness.

matt redman blessed be the namenew york kurt russelturn up the speakerstorrent 50the lord of the rings the fellowshipfresno sam and catlost girl season 1 episode 8love and a bulletdragon age 2 pc is_safe:1the mill s01e05 720

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team NaWaK`s Index du Forum -> Les .Nk` IG -> Résultats des Wars ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation